Thursday, September 10, 2009

He's Legal

Jordan Staal is officially 21 today... I guess if he wanted to drink anywhere in Minnesota, he could now! If not, he'll always have Pittsburgh... and... that... shiny... thing.


Jordan Staal rocks my world! And apparently since I'm the only one that blogs anymore, this post is going to be all about him!





Yeah. I'm pretty sure he needs me.
Single game tickets go on sale Saturday!!! Pittsburgh here we come!
Oh, and the Penguins changed their site. It's nice.

Our first pre-season game that we get to attend is two weeks from Saturday! I can't wait. It's almost hockey season.

Sorry this couldn't be longer. Work is killing me. I'm trying to find time.

Until next time. Peace, love & hockey.

XOXOXO

~Pansy (with love from Guardian, Enforcer & Slasher)

P.S. Enforcer turns 29 on Saturday so we'll be celebrating all weekend. Wish us luck... or pray for us... however you wanna look at it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot Jordan's birthday! I should have had cupcakes. Or margaritas. Darn. Thanks for the reminder! (And the excellent photofication :) Hope work sorts itself out for you soon.

    P.S. Happy early birthday Enforcer!

    ReplyDelete