Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11 Days...

The Penguins first pre-season game starts tonight! How I wish I could watch that!
Regular season games tickets went on sale this past Saturday for October and November... With no luck, my cousins and I attempted to purchase Pens tickets for Mellon Arena. Unfortunately, we were not able to obtain any tickets... and that left us very sad....
UNTIL...
I actually went over to Enforcer's house last night to get a few things that she had picked up for me. Well, we got to talkin about how we were upset that we didn't get any Pens tickets and how we would probably have to wait until the Spring for our next chance to see them at Mellon Arena when Enforcer mentions how the Pens are playing in Atlanta in November...
WHAT!?
No way! I hadn't even looked at away games. I thought they were all too far away. BUT! Atlanta is actually pretty dang close for us. So... we decide to see if there are any tickets for the November 21st game... and guess what? There are! So as of this moment, Enforcer is actually ordering us Pens tickets! Woo!
So... that's another hockey game that we have lined up to go along with the other two. ONE: 11 days from now we go to Nashville to watch the Predators play the Hurricanes in a pre-season game. TWO: (hopefully) we'll be going to Raleigh for New Year's Eve to watch the Hurricanes play the Rangers. (And now) THREE: we're going to watch the Pens play the Thrashers in Atlanta on November 21st! YAY!
Hockey season is so close! To quote Enforcer, "I can feel the cold of the ice and taste the blood." Unquote. I can't wait to get this season started. It'll be the first full season of hockey for Guardian, Slasher and I! We're looking forward to it!
I'm trying to balance things out with work. I'm an assistant (girls & boys) basketball coach now so that keeps me busy as well! It only lasts a couple of months though so I should be okay. With all the germy kids though, I'm fighting a cold and losing my voice. Go team! lol
Regular Season is so close!
Until next time... peace, love & hockey.
XOXOXO
GO PENGUINS!!!
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!
~Pansy (with love from Guardian, Enforcer & Slasher)

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the game online and I think I'm glad I wasn't watching. (Who am I kidding? I totally wish I could have watched!) How exciting about your Pens tickets! We're all part of the away game cheering section :D And good luck with those germy kids, the germier they are they more they generally want to touch you. Ick.

    ReplyDelete