Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why Am I Not Part of This Family?

So I'm killing time today... and googling Jordan Staal pics... when I come across a picture of them with their mother. Now granted, their mom is a nice looking lady and when she's my mother-in-law one of these days I'll let her know... but I would have loved this picture a lot more if it were just her sons. What do you think?
I would LOVE to be a part of that family!



Men's Olympic Roster for Team Canada to be announced on December 30, 2009.
That's tomorrow btw. Good luck Staal brothers! I hope all of you make it! That would be amazing!

If not... at least two of you have that shiny thing... and there's always next time... but you all are going to make it so there's no use for all the negativity.


Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's!

Be Safe!

Until next time... peace, love & hockey!
XOXOXO

~Pansy (w/ love from Enforcer, Slasher & Guardian)

Oh... I almost forgot. Here's a link to an article on Marc Andre Fleury. It's worth reading!
He seems like such a great guy!


1 comment:

  1. I loved that Fleury article, especially the part about chasing the ice cream truck. I have a feeling he would be a willing participant in my family's games of grocery store Marco Polo :)

    About Hedman and the Olympics... It seems like the teams always go for older guys. I sort of understand that, but personally I think a mix of youth/energy and experience would be better. Then again, that could be why I'll never be an Olympic GM, lol!

    P.S. I saw these

    http://store.myicemagazine.com/product/peace-love-hockey-bracelets

    and thought of you. I so want a set!

    ReplyDelete