Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr Captain...

It's your birthday, sleep if you want to ... And if you want to sleep with the most coveted trophy in sports, that's okay too.

We wish we were that trophy!

Max Talbot and Pascal Dupuis' days with the cup are up. I must say, I'm surprised with Talbot's. I think it's great that he spent a lot of time with the benefits. That's awesome! I'm betting though, that there was some behind the scenes action that they didn't tell us about. He got to party with Marc Andre and Kris Letang... what's better than that? Oh yeah, the fact that he did it with this...

Mathieu Garon, Marc Andre Fleury, Sidney Crosby, Kris Letang and Chris Kunitz all go up in the next couple of weeks. Keep a look out for that.

Hope everyone is doing well. We know we are. We just wish there was more to talk about. Is it pre-season YET?!

Until next time... peace, love & hockey.

~Pansy (with love from Guardian, Enforcer & Slasher)

PS. Happy 22nd Birthday Sid!

1 comment:

  1. I left you something on my blog (which sounds creepy, but apparently is what I'm supposed to say when passing along this award).

    ReplyDelete